Monday, February 15, 2010

I have my amazing, fellow red head stylist to thank!


Audrey's latest style client.

Kristen Nedopak ~ Host & Actor

Prior to meeting Audrey, I considered myself a professional, strong, hard-working woman in the entertainment industry. I was missing something big time though: STYLE! I’m in my early 30’s, yet I was wearing the same outfits as girls in their teens (I can’t believe I’m admitting that now, but it’s shamefully true). I knew what I wanted to look like. What style I’d kill to have. How I wanted the world to see me. But… I had no idea where to start. I also believed than spending too much money on clothing meant that I’d have less to choose from. Now here’s the part where Audrey swooped in for a much-needed rescue! She sat me down and we looked at the styles I adored, and then made a trip to the scariest place on Earth: my closet. It only took her about 30 minutes to ditch years of horrible choices, and what was left was the beginning of my new life. I was so relieved! No more cluttering my closet floor with clothes that didn’t fit right or items that were just way too strange for anyone consider wearing. EVERY choice was a winner! And that’s just the beginning… We went shopping at her amazing boutique (vintage modern, YUM!), where Audrey showed me first hand how stylish and sophisticated I could be. How it didn’t matter what size or shape I was because the right style made me look HOT! Oh, and probably the most important lesson for me: that a few top-quality-yet-well-priced items could be versatile enough to last years. These days, I walk into a room and all eyes turn to me. I get so many compliments on my style, and people I'm looking to impress instantly see success. I have my amazing, fellow red head stylist to thank! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment